F Mark Ruffalo Wants In On Star Wars: Episodes VIII Or IX | Galactic News One

Mark Ruffalo Wants In On Star Wars: Episodes VIII Or IX


It's still too soon for any kind of new casting (assuming that some if not most of Episode's VII cast will return) for director Rian Johnson's Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX, but one actor is thinking ahead and is already putting his name out there.

In a recent interview with Collider, Avengers star Mark Ruffalo revealed that has recently sent an e-mail to Johnson asking for a role in one of the upcoming Star Wars films.

"Desperately. My e-mail to Rian after all these years was, 'Rian, congratulations on everything you’ve been doing.  And by the way, if there’s a part in Star Wars, please, anything, please consider considering me to join you.'" 

Apparently is such an admirer of the writer/director, and a fan of Star Wars that a small role would be fine by him, although he would prefer a big one.

"Possibly, depending on timing. I love hanging out with Rian so that’s interesting to me but I would like a role."

Ruffalo goes on to say that even a CGI role would suffice, especially now that the technology is so advenced.

"It’d be nice to have something. And honestly, even a CGI role. I am thrilled about motion capture. It’s been a journey for me to get there," Ruffalo added. "After this last Avengers and the work we’re doing with that, and the advancement of the technology even since the first Avengers, I’m so excited about where we can go with motion capture.  I hope that I’m on the front line of this kind of new frontier of creativity and performance that is completely boundless.  Definitely be interested in doing something like that for Star Wars."

Source - Collider

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment