F Judy Greer Talks Planet of the Apes 3, Ant-Man & Jurassic World | Galactic News One

Judy Greer Talks Planet of the Apes 3, Ant-Man & Jurassic World


Following her recent appearnce in director Matt Reeves' Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and with Marvel's Ant-Man, Jurassic World, and Planet of the Apes 3 coming up, actress Judy Greer is on a blockbuster role.

In a recent interview the actress revealed a few things about those and other upcoming projects, like for instance that she hasn't started working on director Peyton Reed's Ant-Man, that she is super excited for her Marvel debut, and more.

IAR: To begin with, have you started shooting Ant-Man yet?
Judy Greer: No, I have not started shooting yet. But even if I did I couldn’t tell you that.

Are you excited to appear in a Marvel movie?
Greer: Fuck yes! Dude, yeah! Like that’s huge.

How does it feel to be part of the Marvel family?
Greer: Ask me in November. 

What role do you play in Jurassic World?
Greer: I play Bryce Dallas Howard’s sister. 

Is it a small role? 
Greer: Small but poignant.

Do you interact with any dinosaurs?
Greer:  I can’t say that. (Note: That probably means yes!)


Finally, do you think you will return for the next Planet of the Apes film?
Greer: One hundred percent yes, without a shadow of a doubt. I feel like it is totally going to happen because I am the Queen of the apes. I’m just saying, Dawn does end with my family on a pedestal. That’s all I’m going to say.

What do you think?

Source - IAR

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment