F Jessica Chastain Wants To Play An Ass-Kicking Superhero! | Galactic News One

Jessica Chastain Wants To Play An Ass-Kicking Superhero!


Oscar nominated actress, Jessica Chastain has yet to star in a major summer blockbuster, more specifically in a movie based on a comic, but recently the actress expressed her desire to do so.

In a recent interview with The Guardian, the actress revealed that she "would love to do a superhero movie! I would have loved to have played Black Widow."

Of course the role ended up with Scarlett Johansson in Iron Man 2, but the actress was in talks for the sequel, which ultimately passed on because of scheduling conflicts.

Chastain goes on to specify what kind of role she would like to play, and says that she doesn't want to be passive character, but an active one.

"The problem is, if I do a superhero movie, I don't want to be the girlfriend. I don't want to be the daughter. I want to wear a [frick]ing cool costume with a scar on my face, with fight scenes. That’s what I'd love."

What do you think of Chastain playing a superhero, and who do you think she could play?

Source - The Guardian

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment