F Emmett Scanlan Thanks For The Opportunity To Play The Spectre in Constantine | Galactic News One

Emmett Scanlan Thanks For The Opportunity To Play The Spectre in Constantine


A few hours ago it was announced that Irish actor Emmett Scanlan had been cast as Jim Corrigan, aka The Spectre in the upcoming Constantine show. Now the actor thanks those that allowed him to have this opportunity.

"I dipped my toes into Marvel thanks to the faith & generosity of James Gunn. Now thanks to David Goyer, Daniel Cerone and Felicia Fasano I get to bathe my darkened soul into the underworld of DC... The years are getting on, yet I feel like I'm getting younger. I was reared on comics. This is the Neverland syndrome. I ain't ever growing up... True [frick]ing honour. I'm so profoundly proud to be part of Warner Bros & NBC, to get to dance and be part of legendary DC series CONSTANTINE... As a child I grew up, looking up... As a man now grown up, standing shoulder to shoulder with these giants my viewpoint hasn't changed... The child still looks up.. Always will."

Constantine premieres on October 24th on NBC.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment