F Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Movie But Doesn't Reveal Role! | Galactic News One

Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Movie But Doesn't Reveal Role!


Dwayne Johnson has been teasing fans for quite some time about his involvement in the rumored Shazam movie. At this point fans only need the official press release from Warner Bros. to fully believe that the actor will indeed play a character in the film.

Although not going into details, but still confirming that he's in fact in the film, Johnson was asked by La Nacion, which of the two main characters in the film he will play.

(Sorry. My Spanish is rusty.)

"I will play a character from the DC Comics. It's the story of Shazam, but I can't say if it is Shazam or Black Adam. We have been developing it for quite some time, and I'm a fanatic for anti-heroes. I believe we will make justice to this one in particular. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this role."

The actor then revealed which were his two favoirite characters growing up, and joked that he just made the official announcement.

"In my entire career I've always been interested in two roles, they are my favorites since childhood: Green Lantern, and Black Adam. I believe we just made the announcement!  (laughter)".

Finally, the actor offered a sneak peek of information regarding the project, which he claims will respect the mythology.

"Batman v Superman is currently shooting. Next comes Aquaman, and Wonder Woman. I'm excited, and I know fans are excited as well. DC and Warner Bros. have a great mythology that we are going to respect, we are going to create something really cool and with a good foundation. "

Does this mean that Shazam will be a part of DC's shared cinematic universe?

Source - La Nacion

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment