F Adrianne Palicki To Play Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 | Galactic News One

Adrianne Palicki To Play Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2


At this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Agents Eric and Billy Koenig (Patton Oswalt) teased that Agent Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird was getting ready to make her live-action debut in the second season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Now, according to THR, G.I. Joe: Retaliation star Adrianne Palicki has been cast to play the role. Mockingbird was confirmed to make her debut in the fifth episode with "the potential to return". The site goes on to say that, "the episode will find her popping in perhaps not as an ally to Coulson (Clark Gregg) and his team."

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns on September 23 on ABC.

Source - THR

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment