F Scott Snyder Says Batman: Endgame Won't Be The End Of His Run | Galactic News One

Scott Snyder Says Batman: Endgame Won't Be The End Of His Run


Scott Snyder, and Greg Capullo's critically acclaimed Batman: Zero Year ended recently, and while attending a panel at SDCC, the writer revealed his new project, Batman: Endgame. Though Snyder didn't elaborate much on the new book, he did say:

"Have no intention of leaving Batman after Endgame. I thought you guys would be sick of me at this point!" Snyder said at his SDCC panel. "But I have more stories. The way I write it - it's Batman, you have to do the biggest stories ever. So I have a couple more of those in my head, and if you guys will keep me I'll do them. Greg is signed up through 50 already, and I'm not leaving my Gotham brother behind." 

The writer went on to reveal that he would also love to work on Wonder Woman story, and that he has "a Captain America story I'd love to write."

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment