F Aquaman To Be An Anti-Hero In Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? | Galactic News One

Aquaman To Be An Anti-Hero In Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?


This past weekend, at the Evolution Expo, actor Jason Momoa, who still refuses to confirm his cast as Aquaman in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League movies, talked about liking the idea of playing a superhero, but pointed out that he would prefer to be an anti-hero.

I think it would be really, really fun to play a superhero. You know? I’ve always talked about, like, what’s your favorite. I mean I love Lobo so… but ah… You know. It would be awesome. I don’t know how they do it but… Yea, absolutely I think it would…I just don’t really see myself as a superhero. Yeah, no I mean, they’re kind of written a little different. I don’t know. I just… you know. I’m not wearing a lot of the…I don’t see myself in tights a lot. And ah…I’m more of a, I don’t know, an anti-hero if you will. In life. So, not the smiling, parading to saving the world kind of guy. Yeah, the Hulk would have been fun!

His comments support an earlier rumor, which had an angry Aquaman come to the surface world after Zod's terraforming world engine wreaked havoc on the Indian Ocean.

What do you think, will there be a clash between Aquaman and Superman in either Batman v Superman or Justice League?

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice stars Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, Diane Lane, Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey, Tao Okamoto, Ray Fisher, and a semi-confirmed Jason Momoa.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment