F Stephen Amell Talks Harley Quinn In Season 3 | Galactic News One

Stephen Amell Talks Harley Quinn In Season 3


One of last season's biggest surprises was Harley Quinn offering counseling to John Diggle and Lyla when he first meets the Suicide Squad.

At the recent Phoenix Comic Con, Arrow star Stephen Amell was asked about the future of Quinn in the show.

"I don't know if she's going to be involved in Season Three but the high-pitched voice in Episode 16, "Suicide Squad," was absolutely Harley Quinn," Amell told a fan.

Amell went on to say that he didn't knew the character was going to appear in the show

"I didn't know about any of this, by the way, because I wasn't in that scene," Amell said. "But I'm a fan and I remember seeing that preview and feeling like I should have known that this was going to happen!"

Amell also said that there was an extra scene with Harley that must have been cut from the episode due to time.

"I also know that there was an additional scene with that character in the finale -- again, still in the cell, still with her back to us -- but it had to be cut for time."

Harley Quinn was played by Cassidy Alexa and voiced by Tara Strong.



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment