F Napoleon Dynamite Wants To Play Aquaman | Galactic News One

Napoleon Dynamite Wants To Play Aquaman


While attending the Supernova pop Culture Expo, actor Jon Heder, aka Napoleon Dynamite, revealed that he would love to play Aquaman given the opportunity.

"I would totally love to play Aquaman, especially if they wanted me for the role and thought I had a good enough body."

No joke! he really wants to play Aquaman.

"No, seriously, I love the superhero genre and am very interested in doing a big budget studio version."

Heder went on to explain why I could play the character.

"I can breathe under water for a little bit...I can hold my breath for a few minutes in the audition."

Heder is not a total stranger to the genre, as back in 2010 the actor worked with Guardians of the Galaxy director, James Gunn in Super, which starring Rainn Wilson and Ellen Page.

'I had a project that I was trying to produce about what it would be like to be a real superhero in the real world... that's something that appealed to me,' Heder said.

Unfortunately for Heder, it seems that the Aquaman role in Batman v Superman and Justice League will be going to Game of Thrones star, Jason Momoa.

Source - Mail Online

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment