F Amell Talks Justice League | Galactic News One

Amell Talks Justice League


Now that Warner Bros./DC Comics finally decided to expand their cinematic universe with Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the follow-up Justice League, many fans have been wondering, what about the studio's tv properties? Gotham is out of the pictures as it features, or not features I should say, Batman, but Arrow, Constantine and The Flash are possibilities.

In a recent interview, Stephen Amell spoke about the possibility of either Arrow or The Flash crossover into the big screen at some point in the future.

"You know what? I don't know. I think the people that watched the Flash pilot that have seen it and saw the scene where Grant and I interact -- and he's not even in his costume -- a lot of people were like, 'that feels like the Justice League.' And I thought it felt like the Justice League, too. I don't know if we'll eventually cross over into the movies but that being said, we don't need to. The important part is that Arrow and The Flash are able to stand on their own and be appreciated for what they are and the medium that they are in."

"If they wanted me to be in the Justice League movie and it worked out, that would certainly be something that I would be interested in. That being said, my most important and crucial priority is making [Arrow] Season Three better than Season Two."

As cool as it would be to see Green Arrow and Flash join the rest of the Justice League on the big screen, it's good to hear that the actor 's main focus is on the show.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment