F X-Men: Apocalypse Was Originally Called X-Men: Age of Apocalypse | Galactic News One

X-Men: Apocalypse Was Originally Called X-Men: Age of Apocalypse


Speaking to Yahoo! Movies, X-Men: Days of Future Past composer and editor, John Ottman spoke about the next entry in the franchise, X-Men: Apocalypse, mainly about the title and the inspiration for the movie's story.

Do you know what specific Apocalypse story they might be using as inspiration? There are so many good ones to choose from. Most are assuming it will be "Age of Apocalypse." That would leave you with your hands full, given the alternate timeline stuff to play with.
I know they wanted to call the film "Age of Apocalypse," but they couldn't because there's some other film coming out around the same time called "Age of" something and they didn't want to make it sound like the exact same title. They decided that would be lame so they just called it "Apocalypse."

Yeah, I guess there's "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" and "Transformers: Age of Extinction."
I know that there's like this giant, hard-bound book that I saw them going through in my editing room a few months ago. So I think they're taking all that to heart. But as to which one it is or which combination of stories it is, I have no idea.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment