F Stan Lee On Edgar Wright's Departure From Ant-Man | Galactic News One

Stan Lee On Edgar Wright's Departure From Ant-Man


Edgar Wright, James Gunn, and Joss Whedon have in some way or another commented on the situation, now comic book legend, Stan Lee gives his opinion on the matter.

While promoting the Marvel's Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., the interactive exhibit at Discovery Time Square in NYC, Lee briefly spoke about Edgar Wright's departure from Ant-Man.

"I’m sorry about that. I had lunch with him, I met him, he was so excited about it. That was over a year ago. But they’re still making the movie I understand, and it’ll be a great movie because, again, the special effects you can imagine them – a guy this big crawling around the room, people about to step on him. It’ll be great."

I'll grant that you can't either speak about it, don't know enough of what happen, or just don't want to get involved, but "and it’ll be a great movie because, again, the special effects you can imagine them," what gives Mr. Lee no 'nuff said! this time? And just special effects don't save a movie.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment