F Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Art of Level 7 Will Be Intoduced As Variant Covers In August | Galactic News One

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Art of Level 7 Will Be Intoduced As Variant Covers In August


Marvel has announced the plans to introduce the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Art of Level 7 posters as variant covers in some of their August titles.

"We're immensely proud of everything we achieved in the first season of Marvel's first live-action television show, including the Art of Level 7 campaign," said Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel Television. "It's exciting to bring this art to life once more, exclusively at comic book stores, and to give fans a chance to own the 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' art in a different format."

The limited-edition variant covers will be featured in the following comic books:

-ALL-NEW X-MEN #31 (DEL MUNDO AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
-AVENGERS #34 (RIVERA AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
-DEADPOOL #33 (CAMPION AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
-NEW AVENGERS #22 (HANS AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
-UNCANNY AVENGERS #23 (RIOS AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
-UNCANNY X-MEN #25 (PHANTOM CITY AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)


If you have forgotten what the posters look like, check them out below.







Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment