F Evan Goldberg And James Weaver Talk Y: The Last Man And Preacher TV Shows | Galactic News One

Evan Goldberg And James Weaver Talk Y: The Last Man And Preacher TV Shows


For a while now Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and James Weaver have been trying to get a live-action adaptation of Steve Dillon and Garth Eniss' comic book Preacher up and running over at AMC. However Goldberg and Weaver say that if the Preacher deal had fell through, they would have went after another comic book adaptation, Y: The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra's.

In an interview to Collider, Goldberg said that "Y: The Last Man as a feature is ludicrous.  It’s perfectly made to be a TV show."  But Weaver adds that the script for Y: The Last Man was pretty good, "I want to say…I read a lot of scripts, so I’m going to give a little bit of a caveat, but I feel like I read Y, and it’s a very good feature script.”

Goldberg goes on saying that had the Preacher project not been given the thumbs up by the network, Y: The Last Man would have been the the way to go.

"Y: The Last Man would be such a good show. And I loved it! I just didn’t like the last two pages. They were weird."


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment