F Arrow Writer Would Like To See Green Lantern In Justice League Movie | Galactic News One

Arrow Writer Would Like To See Green Lantern In Justice League Movie


In a recent interview to IGN, Arrow's producer, writer and showrunner Marc Guggenheim said that he would like to see the Emerald Knight make his return to the big screen in Justice League.

"I would love it. At the end of the day, I just want to see a great Justice League movie. I think they’re putting a lot of really cool pieces into play with the first two Superman movies and I’m basically a sucker for a great comic book movie. As long as they’re doing something awesome, I’ll be the first one in line."

Guggenheim was one of the writers involved in the 2008 adaptation of Green Lantern to the big screen, which Zack Snyder can incorporate in DC's cinematic universe thus scraping the need to do another origin story.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment