F Arrow Exec./Writer Takes Writing Duties On All Female X-Men Title | Galactic News One

Arrow Exec./Writer Takes Writing Duties On All Female X-Men Title


Arrow executive/writer, Marc Guggenheim is going to add another project to his to do list, as he will be taking over the writing duties of Marcel's all female X-Men title after Brian Wood steps out after the eighteenth issue.

Guggenheim says that the story won't change as he wants a smooth transition.

It's going to be all female X-Men -- same concept, same conceit as Brian's run. My goal is to pick up where Brian left off. It's not going to be this radical change. It should be a very nice, even, easy transition from his last issue to my first issue.

The writer also revealed that he plans to introduce two characters from previous iterations of the title as well as something of his own.

I love Guardians of the Galaxy, and I particularly love the run that [writer Brian Michael Bendis] is doing on it. But, if anything, I've tried to steer clear of Guardians of the Galaxy and the worlds they're trafficking in at the moment. I'm pulling some stuff from that early Claremont/Cockrum/Smith run, but it's not the Brood. I'm adding a couple ingredients of my own invention. I'm also bringing in the Peak and Abigail Brand. That was first established in Joss Whedon's run.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment