F First Trailer For I Origins Starring Michael Pitt, Brit Marling And Steven Yeun | Galactic News One

First Trailer For I Origins Starring Michael Pitt, Brit Marling And Steven Yeun


The first trailer for the writer/director Mike Cahill's I Origins has landed online. Starring Michael Pitt, Brit Marling and Steven Yeun, I Origins follows “A molecular biologist and his lab partner uncover startling evidence that could fundamentally change society as we know it and cause them to question their once-certain beliefs in science and spirituality.”

Despite the ridiculous title, i'm keen to see the film as it comes from the director who also made Another Earth, which i thought was great.

Also starring are Astrid Bergés-Frisbey and Archie Panjabi.

I Origins opens on July 18th.



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment