F Community Goes Joe | Galactic News One

Community Goes Joe


One of the many strengths of NBC's Community is their ability to grasp elements of pop culture and use them as parts of their episodes. Now EW has revealed three images from the April 3rd episode, titled G.I. Jeff, which will serve as an animated tribute to the 80's iconic animated series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. The images below show Jeff as Wingman, Shirley as Three Kids, Britta as Buzzkill and Annie as Tight Ship.


[G.I. Joe] was something from our childhood that was very important to us," executive producer Chris McKenna tells the outlet, "...This one has a very specific story reason for it. I don’t want to give too much away, but our characters find themselves on a Wizard of Oz-type journey through the world of 'G.I. Joe'."




Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment