F Sherlock Season 3 Watson's Blog Entry, Pictures And TV Trailer | Galactic News One

Sherlock Season 3 Watson's Blog Entry, Pictures And TV Trailer

 Life at 221B Baker Street is starting to transpire to the outside. After having its main villain revealed and getting the teaser trailer released, now some images from the set of the hit series, a blog entry from Watson and a tv trailer have been made available.

Let’s begin by Watson’s blog entry, titled A New Beginning. In the blog entry Watson writes about his feelings about Sherlock’s death and his life afterwards. You can check more on John Watson’s blog here.  

It feels odd. Coming back here. This blog. It’s taken me about a week to write this. I kept coming back. Deleting bits. Adding bits. The thing is, I’m not an emotional person. I’m emotional, obviously. I have emotions but I don’t embrace grief. I guess I’m very British.

I don’t like to talk about it.

But I’ve been told that I should talk about it. That if I don’t talk about it I’ll be how I was pre-Sherlock. And I can’t go back to that. I’ve a life now.

I understand that he’s dead. And I accept it. I still believe in him. In who he was. The truth behind that will come out, I believe that. But Sherlock is dead and that period of my life is behind me.

And that’s what life is. Things happen. Then they’re in the past. And you move on to new things. New people. New friends. New beginnings.

But it’s also important not to forget the past. And I’ve found a few photos and a few blog posts I never finished so over the next few weeks I’ll be doing that really. Remembering the past.

And I won’t feel sad about it. Not any more. Because they were good times. We did good and we had fun. And that’s what I’m going to remember. My best friend, and he’d kill me for saying that’s what he was, is dead. Sherlock Holmes is dead.

But, by God, he’ll never be forgotten.














Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment