F Jessica Lange Leaves American Horror Story | Galactic News One

Jessica Lange Leaves American Horror Story


Jessica Lange's Fiona Good/Sister Jude Martin/Constance Langdon character's have been one of the center pillars of FX's horror hit show American Horror Story, but unfortunately the actress will depart the show. Lange will still appear in the upcoming season four but won't last until the end. According to the show co-creator Lange “will have this great juicy part.”

Here is what the actress had to say about leaving the hit series:
It ends up being a lot of time during the year being committed to something. I haven’t done that for a long time. It’s like doing a stage play between the rehearsal and the run. This is a 6-month commitment every year. That will be four years in a row. I want to have more time to myself I guess. Once it’s over and I have a full year ahead of me with nothing to do, who knows? It might not have been the best decision. But I think four years doing something is a sufficient amount of time.”

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment