F Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 6 Image | Galactic News One

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 6 Image

Despite the decrease in audiences ABC and Marvel seem to have faith that Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will gain some of its lost viewers by adding ??? who knows, the show doesn’t seem to have an end game, the episodes are just random things that happen and anything to do with to Agent Coulson’s death, Tahiti or Centipede and Extremis technology are frugal at best, even the last episode was just a redo of the pilot.

Common Marvel you can do better than that, spare us the endless plane rides and half-baked characters and gives something good.

But I digress here is an image from the next episode titled FZZT, starring Clark Gregg, Brett Dalton, Ming-Na Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet.

"When floating bodies turn up, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D must hunt down an elusive killer. No one is safe--not even the team--on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment