F Vin Diesel Talks About What He And Marvel Are Planning For Phase 3 | Galactic News One

Vin Diesel Talks About What He And Marvel Are Planning For Phase 3


Vin Diesel and secrets don't seem to get along. Some months ago he tweeted that he and Marvel were planning something together. Then he hinted at a new Marvel franchise for the mysterious 2016 or 17 spots, of course by this time fans were wildly speculating at what exactly the actor was going to be doing with Marvel. After all the raucous, Diesel gave an olive branch to the fans with the confirmation that he was going to be voicing Groot in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, but what about the new franchise?

Vin Diesel and secrets don't seem to get along. In a recent interview to Maria Menounos the actor elaborated on what he will be doing with Marvel for the already scheduled 2016 or 2017 spots of Marvel's Phase 3.

When I met with Marvel it wasn’t for anything immediate, it was to talk about a film that would be introduced in the Phase 3 part of Marvel, not for a few years. You wouldn’t be able to see it for a few years. In my mind, Marvel were doing it right, they were enrolling me at the ground level which is the best way to enrol me.

I had heard people over the last year, people saying on the social media page saying “What’s up Vin? Why aren’t you going to Marvel? Why aren’t you doing anything with Marvel? It would be a crime of cinematic history for you not to be in [Marvel movies]” 
So I was thinking “This Marvel thing is really becoming really important for these people. What can I do? What should I think about?” 
I get the call, I go down to Marvel. A great meeting. It was even talking about something so big I can’t even talk about because it’s like the merging of brands in a way, which I won’t get into. That was something way, way, way, way, way down the road.”

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment