F Josh Brolin Says He Was In Talks To Play Batman In The Batman Vs. Superman Movie | Galactic News One

Josh Brolin Says He Was In Talks To Play Batman In The Batman Vs. Superman Movie


Before Ben Affleck was officially announced as Batman in the upcoming Zack Snyder's Batman Vs. Superman, many names were rumored to be in talks for the spot, and actor Josh Brolin was one of such names.

While at this year Toronto International Film Festival, Brolin sat down with the HF and confirmed that he was indeed in talks to play the iconic character.
We did.I didn’t have conversations about it, but Zack [Snyder], that was part of his idea. It just didn’t turn out. It’s OK. It is OK. You know, another scenario might have worked better, but I’m happy for Ben.”

Brolin then talked about the fan outrage regarding bem Affleck's cast for the role.
I’ve never seen such a global reaction in my life. I feel for him, truly. I would not want to be him right now. The reaction becomes so personal. It’s like, ‘Fuck this guy, I wish he was dead.’ And you’re like, ‘What? Dude, seriously? This guy is just working like you are. He’s doing the same thing you are. He’s trying to make the best choices he can.’”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment