F “It would be an honour to be T’Challa” Says Djimon Hounsou | Galactic News One

“It would be an honour to be T’Challa” Says Djimon Hounsou


Actor Djimon Hounsou doesn’t seem to lose hope in bringing the famous Black Panther to the big screen. In recent interview to the Toronto Sun, the actor expressed that now that he is working with Marvel on James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy, maybe …maybe…

“It would have to be done right, given the history of that character and that comic. I have a foot in the Marvel Comics world now, so we’ll see where they’re going to take that.”

“I never read any comic books when I was younger, I just remember one of my friends in Africa at a very young age used to carry these animated booklets with him – those were comic-books, and he was passionate about them.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment