F Justin Timberlake Isn’t A Hero He Is A Villain | Galactic News One

Justin Timberlake Isn’t A Hero He Is A Villain


In a recent interview to the Jim & Kim Show at Fresh 102.7, Justin Timberlake was asked if he would mind teaming up with Ben Affleck as Robin:
“Not a chance in hell. I ain’t playing Robin. I have no aspiration to ever be a superhero in a movie.

“Now, a villain! I’ll tell you the villain I want to play more than anything because I grew up loving Batman, funnily enough, is The Riddler. The Riddler is my favourite villain.

“The Riddler was like a sociopath. He was proper crazy. So if I’m gonna play crazy, I’m wanna play proper crazy.”

Timberlake joins the list of actors and director who support Affleck’s new gig as the Batman.
“I worked with Ben last summer and I’ve seen his process. I think he’s a brilliant filmmaker. I think he’s an extreme talent so he could surprise a lot of people.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment